Premium Paid for, yet not giving actual benefits for days

As you may be a little confused by the title of this post, allow me to explain!

On the site, for me it displays that I have premium, and that it will renew on the 25th. However, for others, it says I do not have it. Adding onto this, I am unable to do trades and buy premium items, despite paying for Premium. I am unsure as to whether or not I’ve earned 70% of income from my games as a result of this, either, which is a little worrying, to say the least!

I understand that this normally happens for a few minutes to a few hours when buying or renewing Premium, however, the fact that it has been four days and nothing has resolved yet is definitely not something I’ve personally experienced before.

As shown here, it says my subscription is active and will be renewed in a month from now.

unknown

However, as shown here, I have attempted to buy a Premium item yesterday and this was the outcome.

What happened is I was going through my PayPal, removing any automatic payments made just to make sure I knew what I was paying for each month, including Roblox. When my Premium expired from cancelling this renewal, I had bought another subscription, and this is essentially what occurred as a result.

Hopefully this can be cleared up soon! :sweat_smile:

25 Likes

Hi, MiniToon
Upon viewing your profile, it displays a membership status every few times that I refresh the page. image
Despite this, logging into one of my accounts that’re subscribed to Premium, I do not see the symbol next to my name, but it’s still allowing me to purchase Premium items and I still obtain Premium Benefits within games.

I would say that this is just a rare error, but you stated that it’s been going on for days. Have you tried submitting a support request to Roblox under the Billing & Payments category - subsection ‘Membership’? If you don’t receive a solution from them, I’d suggest waiting this out until they resolve the problem. I’ve heard stories of this happening or similar events happening when Roblox users install third-party, shady Roblox Chrome plugins.

As the developer of an extremely famous game on Roblox - Piggy - I understand how crucial having Premium is as I suppose you’re unsure on if this bug is affecting your revenue income, sincerely hoping it’s not. I can only help but feel sympathetic for you. Wishing you the best of luck with your bug. Please attempt to email Roblox by clicking the link I listed above under ‘support request’ and filling out the forum.

Yours,
srauf1

9 Likes

Oh! Thank you for the suggestion, though DevRel asked me to put this as a forum post for them to be able to bump it to the appropriate team.

I don’t use any plugins fortunately, I’ve never really trusted them very much.

I appreciate your guidance regardless, as it is very valuable to those who are not as fortunate as I am to be in the place that I am in. Thank you very much!

19 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

11 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved? We are having a hard time reproducing this issue

5 Likes

Not happening to me, but some friends of mine told that it happens for them

2 Likes

Alright, when i get any info i will pass it on

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.