Premium Payouts Not Validated from Nearly a Year Ago

I was wondering why it might be that my premium payouts haven’t been validated for months:
This one not since may:

This one not since nearly a year ago:

Thank you for any information you might have.

It can take up to 3 months just to see it pending in your transactions. Keep in mind I also have noticed that the graph will sometimes think a player without premium counts and I won’t get anything from it. You can also try contacting Roblox support.

Yeah, but none of it is pending in transactions.

I would contact Roblox support and open a support ticket about this.

I submit a report. Thank you for your help.

no problem hope this solves your question. As this seems to be a bug/glitch.

They didn’t seem to really understand that I was talking about engagement payouts, despite mentioning it several times (I never said sales, and always referred to them as engagement payouts, as they are under the ROBLOX analytics):

Explain to them its premium payout I understand how they are getting confused with

Just call it premium payouts instead they should understand. Also send them images as proof.

Images can’t be uploaded to the roblox support contact form. Also, I believe I referred to them as premium payouts and mentioned premium at least once.

I think that the person responding to this just has a quota, and either didn’t read the full thing and just copy-pasted a note about transactions, or just wanted to fill their quota with something that looks like it could have been an honest mistake.

Alr, just keep trying with them.