Premium Payouts put into Revenue Stats without any Announcement (?)

Starting 2 weeks ago, on September 18th, it seemed as if revenue stats increased for a lot of people.

It was first posted and talked about here, before anybody knew for sure what was going on.
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/premium-payouts-in-developer-stats/777337

After careful calculations, I have figured out that for my group within 3 days after 10PM PST on the last day of the month, my group should have enough in group funds to payout everything the developer stats say the group should have. However, the group had overlapping Robux from previous premium payouts where not everything was paid out. Meaning the dev stats are potentially overinflating Robux earned, that aren’t being put into the group.

The bug report is something in developer stats changed without an announcement. Please create an announcement of what happened to developer stats on September 18th, so developers are not left in the dark asking around for answers.

9 Likes

This issue should now be resolved! As per the engineer’s “this was a visual / display bug with the report and has been fixed” If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

7 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.