Pressing beneath an online user’s username in the friend’s list, redirects to a 404 Error page

The Issue
As a Roblox Developer, and user, it is currently inconvenient for me to check my friend’s profile.
Everytime I press beneath my friend’s list profile username, of the person I want to visit the profile of, I get redirected to a 404 Error Page.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Go to the Roblox App
  2. Go to ‘Friends’
  3. Go to a friend that’s online, though, keep in mind the words, ‘offline, ‘online’, or the name of the game the user‘s playing shouldn’t be there.
  4. Press beneath the user’s username in the friend’s list profile.

Bug found on: Thursday, September 10, 2020, 1:49PM Philippine Standard Time

Devices

• Apple iPhone XS Max

Video of the Bug

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

1 Like

Tested and not occurring with my IPhone 6

Alright. Considering no one else has posted here stating that this issue is occurring and that its not happening for you we will consider this issue resolved. If it starts to happen again please file another bug post so we can look into it. Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.