Pressing Ctrl while zooming forces you to hold Ctrl to zoom manually, otherwise tilts camera

The Conquerers 3.

Coincidentally, I also get bothered by this bug while playing on this game. Sucks that it’s still here.

3 Likes

Still having this annoying bug as of 2/21/2021. Bump. Please fix this roblox. I have a razer basilisk mouse

3 Likes

It’s just incredibly annoying when you press ctrl by a mistake and then you have to suffer because you can’t zoom. But instead of a fix for this bug we get a new Studio logo nobody ever asked for. Perfect.

7 Likes

I know they say they’re trying to hear our cries, but this is just a dumb simple bug that could probably be fixed in an hour or two but they decide not to.

5 Likes

Still an issue, and sometimes it randomly fixes itself for me without me having to rejoin but I dont know how I am fixing it.

3 Likes

Still an issue, using default camera scripts.

3 Likes

Could not reproduce on Tower of Hell (using left control) or Bloxy Bingo (using right control) or even a blank baseplate (both controls). Windows 10 PC latest version.

3 Likes

Yes! Have been waiting for this

2 Likes

Hey. I’m having issues as well with this bug. I have a Basilisk V2 mouse from Razer. Are there any updates to when this issue would be resolved?

2 Likes

Been over a year now, any news? Sounds like it’s not just me still having problems with it. Unofficial patches, good as they may be, depend on developers actually caring/trusting/using them

4 Likes

as of the 7th of april 2021 this bug still persists with the base camera scripts

2 Likes

Just fix this, roblox. Does it have to be so difficult?

3 Likes

I always get the bug. When I am playing games, I press Ctrl carelessly then I need to rejoin the game. :frowning: (Still happening on 11th of April 2021)

robloxapp-20210411-0016262.wmv (2.4 MB)

6 Likes

Still happens and I use a Razor Chroma mouse, I guess Roblox doesn’t care about this.

7 Likes

Happened to me just today as of May 13th 2021, and had to rejoin to fix it while playing Survive The Disasters 2.

1 Like

Any fix to this yet? I have been continuously receiving this issue.

2 Likes

As of May 2021 this still isn’t fixed, but this temporary fix stills works however with the newer cameras the location has changed - insert it at Line 333 (I assume this changed because of a recent update), thank you OP.

4 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

16 Likes

It has been a couple months and this still doesn’t work. I am having troubles with this and it is very, very annoying.

3 Likes

I’ve always thought of this as like some feature that was started but never finished and forgotten about. You can only toggle it but never untoggle it. Still, as of July 29th 2021, the problem persists with no fix. This bug is especially annoying for me because I use ctrl as my push-to-talk key on Discord and it happens all the time because of this. This really shouldn’t be a hard problem to fix.
This is just one of the many bugs that Roblox should focus on rather than the meaningless updates that we really don’t need.

8 Likes