Pressing F (Focus) while having an un-attached constraint selected turns the screen black

• Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

Pressing F(ocus) while an un-attached constraint (i.e. Attachment0 and Attachment1 are not set) is selected will turn the screen black. It will stay that way until a valid object is focused on.

• How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.

This can be consistently replicated. Insert a constraint into workspace (e.g. a RopeConstrant), select it, and press F to focus on it. The screen should immediately turn black.

• For graphics bugs, it is sometimes helpful to know your system specs, especially graphics card.

My graphics card is a GTX 950, with 2GB graphical ram.

• When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.

I noticed this bug in the current version of studio (0.306.0.147686)

1 Like

I can repro this. Thanks for the bug report, we will fix.

1 Like