Pressing "View" on a player through leaderboard crashes the client

I was playing The Roblox Plague 2 and I decided to click view what I am wearing, and roblox had the crash message.

I tried doing it in another game, and the same thing happened, it doesn’t happen in studio. So I decided to create an empty baseplate game to test it out. The results is a little bit different. The first time I clicked view, it opened, but wouldn’t load anything. Then I tried clicking view again, and that made roblox crashed.

I don’t know if it’s just my computer, or what. Unfortunately, I don’t have another computer to test it on.
And even if I don’t do it on myself, and I do it on another player, the same thing happened

I tried doing it on the store app, it worked fine so it’s just for the desktop app.

Here’s a video on what’s happening:

I use Windows 10 with 16 gibs of ram, a Intel Core it-8300H Quad core CPU @ 2.30 GHz, a NIVIDIA GEFORCE 1050 GTX.
I also tried clicking view on my avatar on a alternate account. The same thing happened.

Last thing, I don’t know if these files will help, but here are the logs from the empty baseplate when crashed.

RBX-0D74B539.log.txt (3.3 KB)

RBX-B1CA7A0E.log.txt (18.3 KB)

2 Likes

Hi, is this still happening with the latest release for Windows (which was yesterday afternoon)?

2 Likes

No, that update seemed to fix it. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.