Preview | Glass Admin System

This is Glass.

Me and my team are currently working on Glass. Glass is an ambitious project, the all-in-one admin system with sleek design, rethought features and not just a list of fancy buttons.

Glass begun development Early 2024 and is well in production, looking for a release sometime this year, however we’re always thinking up new features that ourselves would like in an admin system, so don’t hold your breath. :smile:

Glass will be completely free with an optional “Donator Perks”-esque Premium tier for players and not developers to help support the team behind it all.

Now, let’s show some Glass

First of all, it’s command interface is one of the first things you’ll see and probably the most commonly used interface element in admin systems.

With adaptive suggestions (for players, and commands) tailored to what you most commonly use in that specific game, a beautiful yet sleek design with glass-like effects, you can’t really get a better-looking command bar. And yes, this is Live Glass Effects, not images.

what about messages, like announcements…?

lookin’ good, just like the…

Glass Overhead System

Fully customizable, from colors, icons, badges to custom secondary texts. And Built-In.
You’re able to link attributes to badges, passes, ranks, pretty much anything.

Glass also automatically identifies Roblox Admins, Roblox Creators, Premium users and more,
giving them custom attributes, no work on your end. :wink:

cool… what else?

Conversations, that’s what else.

A seriously needed successor to the traditional “private message”.

Less back and forth, more…
Cross-Server messaging, Offline Messaging, Read Receipts, Predictive Actions and a gorgeous design.

Inspired by common interfaces for messaging, while retaining the “Glass” look and feel, it’s no wonder it looks so familiar yet stunning.

Just open up “messages” via the shortcut or through the messages command, and you’ll be placed in the home for your messages, saving across servers and working globally with timestamps and more. It’s just great, isn’t it?

and there’s more to come!

we know that wasn’t a lot of stuff to show… but we’re hard at work to show you more!

keep updated with all things Glass

Discord | Roblox Group

we’ll see you soon :wave:

35 Likes

Wow, surely does look amazing! Especially the search UI reminds me of ARC browser’s search bar UI, as well as Apple’s. Keep it up!

8 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait! Would love to what it’s capable once it’s released. Good luck! :hugs:

4 Likes

recently fully started using arc and was definitely a factor in this design haha
glad it’s resemblance is visible here, arc does look great :smile:

5 Likes

I’ve been a huge fan since the Sirius Client UI went open-sourced, and I must say this broke my expectations of ROBLOX and the whole UI development concept! Well done!

3 Likes

Since Gotham SSm is being removed, what font are you using? The font being removed has to be the worse update we’ve had this year so far

3 Likes

always good to hear our newer designs are creating new expectations in the space!!

Inter! https://create.roblox.com/store/asset/12187365364/Inter

7 Likes

Thanks, I couldn’t find a good font

3 Likes

best thing since sliced bread, glass on top

2 Likes

What are Xross servers?

3 Likes

Xross was the original name before Glass. Was inspired by the PS3 “Xross Media Bar” name for the UI. Glass lore lol

4 Likes

no problem, just be careful with the sizing and weight (boldness), sometimes it’ll look super off but just experiment with the boldness and/or size until it looks sleek!! :smile:

2 Likes

Looks great, simple yet clean. I like it :slight_smile:

This administrator system looks VERY GOOD! Nice job on it!

Wow! The UI looks amazing, can’t wait to see what is next. :grin:

hey just for anyone popping in here, we’re gonna be running tests soon for Glass Conversations/Messages and would appreciate some volunteer testers!!

if you’re interested, just join our discord (Glass) and grab that test role! (in rules channel)

1 Like