Preview Showcase Cozy Room

I have made a preview of a Showcase I’m making. It is Still in progress and It looks A LOT better with the future lighting (future lighting is in the pictures)

check it!

Here’s the game if you would like to check it out!

Let me know what you think!

13 Likes

Looks awesome and I really like the lighting implement keep up the good work

1 Like

However… I call dibs on the minifridge lol

1 Like

My god. I can’t believe how talented people can be with stuff, this build looks FIRE. The material and the idea you used to bring this building to life matches really well, it indeed succeeds to give me the vibe i’m here for.

my only suggestion would be to make the left side in the second picture a little brighter in my opinion, I personally think both sides should have the same amount of lightning reflected to them to not leave the other side in the darkness since the source of the light (fire) is in the middle of both sides/the room, or somewhat close to that. (Perhaps increase the lightning of the fire a little brighter, or something else to make the left side more visible?)

though it’s completely up to you, in both ways, this building/showcase looks INCREDIBLE. Keep up the amazing builds, can’t wait to see your other projects in the future.

1 Like

Love the lighting and the overall cozy feel the showcase gives off.

Good job on it. :+1:

1 Like

Hey! This looks awesome! I really like things that are cozy! But I think you should add a bit more light cause its really dark

1 Like

I love it, but add more lighting. The dim flickering lighting makes it look like a horror scene.
Anyways, amazing job! I was actually in the proccess of making something like this.

1 Like

Thank you so much! All of you. This showcase preview is only one room that’s why It looks a bit dark :smile:

1 Like

No problem at all nox, I really like your builds, I would be more than happy to feedback more of your awesome creations in the future!

1 Like

Looks great! Definitely makes up for the “cozy” in the name, good job! :+1:

1 Like