Pricing and Feedback

I made this render for fun, and am wondering how much this could be priced at if it was a commission, also just looking for some feedback in general to help me improve!

3 Likes

I am not an expert on GFXs ( so I can’t give any feedback, to be honest), but when coming up with a price, remember how long it took and how hard it was to make it. It looks well-made and professional so don’t let anyone lowball you.

2 Likes

You’re not really meant to ask for pricing guides on here, but I can provide feedback about the render. In terms of pricing, take a look at other peoples portfolios and try to gather an idea from there.

I think it looks great, and is well on it’s way to being a perfect render. There’s a couple things that could do with some improvements.

Some of the things sort of look like they’re floating, minor issue but still.

The trees in the background are all at the same rotation so they look a bit weird, and they are the same tree. I’d probably mess about with the scaling and some different foliage to fix that.

I do quite like the added “debris” to the atmosphere, makes it look like an action shot rather than being static.

Only other thing is that the arms don’t really line up. The one on the left is considerably higher than the one on the right. Again, it’s probably not something anyone would really notice unless they looked closely.

Other than that, very impressive!

2 Likes

first impressions, it looks amazing
i would sell it for 5k+ man, bcz i know the work you had to go through to do it…

1 Like

thank you! i’m definitely going to fix the trees

1 Like