Pricing for a Map

Hey y’all! I’ve just struck a deal with a developer, and was going to sell my map to them. They wanted a simple arena, and I made one but I don’t know how to price it. Any suggestions?
Edit: I’ve Made a new map! How much would you guys price this?

Older Image:

4 Likes

Maybe like 15 robux, the map has not enough detail, and it’s very tiny so this can’t go for much.

5 Likes

Not to rain on your parade, but the map doesn’t have too much detail and is pretty small. Wouldn’t say more than 100-200 robux, and that’s mostly just for the time it actually took to make it.

5 Likes

Old Message:
Due to the size of the map and with barely any detail that could be made within minutes. I would not sell this for more than 10. You should make it larger and with more detail then sell

Hey, @Macawmangrovve12 responding to the new updates you posted! Your updated snapshots are much better detailed but the size of the arena is still way too small and lacks room for players to walk around in. Due to the size of the map, I still wouldn’t sell this for more than :robux_light:100. Great job!

4 Likes

This really doesn’t have alot of detail,even the spawns are visible,Probably 90.

2 Likes

I would price it around 20-30 robux, here is why →

Opinions:

• Not enough detail, map looks too simple.
  • Map is too small, not enough room for players.

Suggestions:

• Give the map more of a variety of colours that fit the theme and the feel of an arena. It simply looks way to plain and not that appealing to the eyes, the blue looks completely random and the map itself looks just like random blocks that have no purpose. Most maps also have some sort of theme, here is an example of something decently designed as a battling ground, but in drawing form:

• Allow players to have more space, it simply looks way too small and would be pretty easy to chase on another around and kill which personally is more fun in ‘hide and seek’ style. As an example, Fortnite is a large map with limited amounts of players, it wouldn’t be that fun if it was in one small room with 100 players dying and respawning every minute as the map is too small.
3 Likes

You’ve done a very good job i like the theme you’ve chosen. Id say for the first map (new one) 100 - 150 robux.
And for the second (older one) 30 - 60
Keep up the good work

2 Likes

The details are too simple and small, I wouldn’t pay more then 50r$ . Try add more detail and places for players to explore as it is compact.

3 Likes

Well if the idea is a “simple” arena, you did quite well.

Max about 200 robux but even thats a stretch so I’d say around 100.

3 Likes