Pricing help + feedback on art

Hi! I recently opened my art commissions and I need a little help on pricing.

I usually spend about 1 1/2 hours on each piece but I’m not sure how much to charge. I’m also open to critiques cause I really want to keep improving :slight_smile:

7 Likes

WOW! I think it looks really good. If I where to charge someone for this with robux, Depending on the piece I would say about 200 - 400 maybe? I am pretty bad with prices so I wouldn’t go with what I have said. :joy:

2 Likes

If it takes you around an hour or so, I might put up 1.5k-2k as a base price.

2 Likes

This is so pretty! There’s nothing much I can say, for pricing I’d put 1k or 2k.

1 Like

For that art quality and the time you put into it i think 1k would be a fair price

1 Like

Hello! The art looks really great, especially the coloring of the hair in the first work. However, I believe the proportions for the first picture are a tad off. It looks like a chibi? body type with the short neck, very narrow shoulders, and a pretty big head. The mature face doesn’t suit this. I believe having the neck a bit longer and the shoulder a bit broader would look better.

For the second picture, the creases of the clothes look unnatural. I have no suggestion how to improve it as I have little experience with placing creases.

Cheers! Stay safe.

1 Like