Pricing Help For Futuristic Gateway

Hello there fellow developers. I’m curious to know that if I were to sell this futuristic door-like asset which I made, what would be an ideal price to sell it at? I’m also quite new to the DevForum so I apologize if this is the wrong category.

Futuristic Gateway

Screenshot_2019-10-15%20Gateway%20-%20Blue

Game Link

https://www.roblox.com/games/4124090688/CroatiaSwitzerlands-Place-Number-3

The gateway also has a faint blue particle emitter which can be displayed in game and is also much more radiant than what the image implies.

2 Likes

No offense, this dosent even look like a door.

My bad. The intent was it to be more like a gateway of some sort but I can understand the confusion. I should have worded it better.

1 Like

I would keep working on it and try to add more, maybe a building around it? Looks good so far though.

2 Likes

Not many people (certainly nobody I know) buy single one-off assets. Instead, they buy asset packs. This is to keep consistency in style and detail, and get much more use out of the more modular sets.

So for now, the door alone isn’t worth much of anything until the set is expanded upon. In short - keep working! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The gateway is not that detailed I would say work on the detail and it is square shaped I would say change it to be curved and add a floor and a roof.

Changed the post so that it better fits. With that aside though, do you have any feedback?

I think you should add more detail to it, right now it looks pretty decent but i believe that it could be wayyy more better! make sure to keep working it to be more of a gateway. Because i thought this was a bridge my bad :rofl:

It doesn’t seem worth much to be honest. Making something more attractive to buy or have it within an asset pack is probably your best bet!

If you were to sell this alone it would probably be worth something around 25-50R$

Hope this helps!

1 Like

I would make the gateway be made of a more solid material. In my opinion, it is much too transparent. I do not really know what to say for feedback;no offense, I would just make a new one. I suggest something like this:

I hope you will find this useful.

1 Like