Pride Month Guests

I decided to make a pride month art! It’s a non-binary flag, since many of my friends and people I know use they/them.

17 Likes

Wow, that’s adorable. Love it.
Why’s the 2nd guy so grumpy though? Haha
Good work keep it up =)

1 Like

I was copying the “Err…” face, since it’s one of my favorites.

1 Like

Nice artwork
Can you fill something in the top left though?

What do you mean? The top left corner is my @.

Super cute, I love it!

3 Likes

Why are all the characters white? Otherwise its good.

Roblox guests have white skin.

1 Like

I’m not too sure how this is related to Roblox, but very nice! I like your art style.
Embarrassingly enough, I didn’t know that a non-binary flag existed before this post (I’m not involved with the LGBTQIA+ Community that much).
I think my favorite character in this specific picture would be the last one. You nailed the expression on it.

What do you think you will be using this for? Or are you just keeping it to yourself?

The guests!! The guests are basically the older version of noobs on roblox back in 2016 until they got removed.

1 Like

I just realized that! Thanks for pointing it out. I joined the Roblox community in 2020, so I probably wouldn’t of known.

1 Like

I made this for fun, I just wanted to show support for pride month and post it to my social medias

Like, not absolute top corner but something in that free space under it or beiside

I loved those characters, they are very cute.

1 Like

This post reminds me i need to go to hiding.

Yes omg I love your art style, this is so cute!

Literally leave, no one asked for any comments about pride in general. There’s no need to be so rude when no one has done anything to you.

2 Likes

:rainbow_flag:
I love this, Happy pride month guys!

1 Like

Awww they are super sweet. My favourite is the third guest, the one in front of the purple barrier.
Happy pride month :rainbow_flag: !

1 Like

I used to be a guest this make me sad D:

what is pride month???