PrismaticConstraints for Train Doors Scripts not in sync(closed)

I STILL NEED HELP WITH THIS, I HAVE YET TO GAIN A FIX OR ANSWER.

Hello again. I am making a train, with sliding doors using prismatic constraints.(this is because I want them to collide with things, so motor6D’s and welds are out of the question.

The issue is that the doors seem to be out of sync. They react to when I close them(at the same time), but they do not reach their goal at the same time. Something I noticed is that when the train is anchored(as soon as the game starts), this problem is not there.
video(when I pan inside, watch the green lights. Once they turn off, this indicates they lock. You can hear it, too!)

Nothing on the dev hub seems to have my problem. I tried increasing the linearresponsiveness, but this just made it worse. Even increasing the maxtorque did not fix this at all, same exact results.

My code does not seem to be the problem, because even after I disabled it and moved the servo by hand(changing the targetposition value), the same thing happened.

Please do not ask people to write entire scripts or design entire systems for you. If you can’t answer the three questions above, you should probably pick a different category.

Honestly, I give up at this point due to a lack of responsiveness and frustration… 99 views but no answers, not even a suggestion. 1 month. I will get mark this as the solution so it closes.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.