Pro UI // Take your GUI to the next level

Yeah, everything seems to work for me as I own it. No errors with the code on my end.

Requiring should be fixed now.

Access to API Services needs to be enabled in Studio most likely

This module is so helpful, I tried this on Typewriter. I have a feature request about this.

How about adding sound effect to this? An argument that requires sound id to play sound effect or nil, without sound effect. (sorry if I got some mistakes on my English)

1 Like

Iā€™ll be sure to add this on the next update. Thanks for the request!

1 Like

The HTTP error happens because people need to own the ID / model to insert it roblox changed InsertService

Just do this:

require(ID).Parent = script.Parent

That wouldnā€™t work, require does NOT return the script instance, it returns based on what the ModuleScript returns

Why do I see that happen inside of the safe donation board by Nitefal ( had to say safe so you know )

The donation board Iā€™m pretty sure already has the ModuleScript configured to clone it.

Why InsertService? Why not just write proper instructions on how to use, alongside providing the source code within the module as is done with most open-sourced projects

This is meant for a community resource and not a tutorial. I use it just so it might be easier for others to use and not get confused. I might add the module download too just in case more advanced developers might want to customize it themselves.

Ahh okay I understand now. Appreciate the contribution though gonna use it heavily in my game

1 Like

Is it possible to have a smooth gui resize animation to where the object gets decreased in size? I first make the object bigger by doing:
Pro_UI.SmoothGuiResizeAnimation(frame, 1, 3.5)

Then to make it decrease in size, I tried:

Pro_UI.SmoothGuiResizeAnimation(frame, 3.5, 1)

and also tried by using a negative value:

Pro_UI.SmoothGuiResizeAnimation(frame, 1, -3.5)

Both of these donā€™t seem to work. Anybody know how to achieve this?

Sorry of the suppper late response. Iā€™ll need to rewrite the module to support more of the new features.

No worries, thanks for your response! Was just wonderingā€¦ When can we expect an update with said new features?

I have new features planned, once bugs have been narrowed and the module is rewritten, Iā€™ll release a V2.