Problem adapting the frames to both devices

When I add a Frame, as everyone knows, it adjusts for PC but if it is adjusted for PC, it does not adjust the size for mobile. the same if it is adjusted with the mobile, it will affect the graphical interface of the pc. Many of us took the option of setting the Size to 0 of cane vector2, but now I don’t try and I get “nam” or something similar. does anyone know why?

2 Likes

Hey! I recommend using this (A plugin that can help you scale your frame to make it adapted)

You should add a UIAspectRatioConstraint inside the Frame.
Change the AspectRatio property if the frame is not aligned.

the instances that I have aligned using the strategy mentioned earlier in the topic. Will they be affected by this new update? When I mean affected, it is that before I set all the Size properties to 0 and then I scaled it as I wanted, and if I aligned both devices, wouldn’t that be broken with this new update? @LuaCoold

2 Likes

I tried the above mentioned and I even tried a tutorial but it didn’t work, instead of putting the scaling in 0 put all in 1 and that’s how it works

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.