Problem and need help find bugs of FE Gun kit Viewmodel

Link of this model, you can try to see that bug

[@pankii_kust SOS] I used a system called “FE Gun Kit” of pankii_kust to make a game but I noticed to it, it happening 2 bugs, first after I reset or die, am use a random gun, and the ViewModel arms always keep on the same place where look at it and then I equipped it once again, it’s still happening like that, the second bug is the aim position, I can’t explain you guys, because it’s very long, watch the video I share under to see it
Video

Try checking it on another device with diffrent screen size, this is probably the same problem if your ui size/position isnt on scale then it will look diffrent positions on other screens (im talking about the aim on roblox studio)

I was tried, it’s still like that, and more, it’s also effectively to all another FE Gun kits system with crosssight on roblox studio

It can be said that "aiming on Roblox one way, Roblox Studio aiming another way

i think it could be that you are raycasting using the gun model itself, if you are, try raycasting from the camera into the mouse position direction(assuming that the crosshair is in the same position of the mouse)

Am set it at “None”, it’s cant be like that, it’s 100% the true :thinking:

Roblox Studio and Roblox use different coordinate systems. In Roblox Studio, the default coordinate system is based on the XYZ axes, where the positive X-axis points to the right, the positive Y-axis points up, and the positive Z-axis points forward. However, in Roblox, the default coordinate system is based on the XZY axes, where the positive X-axis points to the right, the positive Z-axis points up, and the positive Y-axis points forward. Make sure you are accounting for this difference when positioning and rotating your gun.

1 Like

I see, I already do that, maybe problem is at script do with viewmodel, could you help me find it, I can’t find that bug where to fix it:/

maybe the problem is because of your screen resolution, try adding someone else to team create and see if it works for him

1 Like

i think i can try to find the bug for you, but i need access

Yeah, I tried it a few seconds ago, and it now runs smoothly on Roblox. The only remaining issue is how to fix the arm glitch after death. When I respawn and equip a specific tool, it becomes glitchy. The arms appear and float wherever the camera is looking after equipping the tool. I want it to continue running smoothly, without glitches like the ones you saw in the video.

access? yeah, you can try it like the link I was sent at the first of the post, it’s similar to that, working like that, just change in the animation and weapons to use, I use things avaible on it to make it, I haven’t change any script are on my map

Can you help me fix bug of this bug? bug first it’s as the video you had seen it

I still needed to deal with the first bug, because it would decide whether the game it can be able to aiming on guns good or not it

Try using/ are you using Thienbao2109’s FE Weapon Kit?

I already, but I prefer a system can be aim while reload like this. But do you know how to fix bug at the arms it’s glitch after I reset or get died?

I’ve never encountered something like that unfortunately

if you don’t know how to fix it, it’s ok, I can need another people help me, thank you for helped me

2 Likes