Problem recreating "space render" systems

I’m looking to recreate one of the “space render” systems but instead of planets using maps.

Currently, I’m having an issue replacing planet templates with map templates. Planets (spheres) work as their suppose to, as you fly closer they increase in size until you reach the planet.

Maps, however, seem to be locked at the same size whether you fly closer to them or not. This makes them seem huge from a distance and small as you fly close.

This is the local script I have

local Player = game.Players.LocalPlayer
local Asset = game.ReplicatedStorage.Bodies:Clone()
local Classes = {"BasePart"}
local Bodies = {}

Asset.Parent = workspace.CurrentCamera--Player.Character
check = function(Obj)
	for _,c in pairs(Classes) do
		if (Obj:IsA(c)) then
			return true
		end
	end
end
scan = function(Parent)
	for _,Obj in pairs(Parent:GetChildren()) do
		if ((Classes) and (check(Obj))) then
			table.insert(Bodies,Obj)
		elseif (not Classes) then
			table.insert(Bodies,Obj)
		end
		scan(Obj)
	end
end
scan(Asset)

game:GetService("RunService").RenderStepped:connect(function()
	for i,v in pairs (Bodies) do
		v.CFrame = CFrame.new(workspace.CurrentCamera.CoordinateFrame.p+(v.OriginalPosition.Value-workspace.CurrentCamera.CoordinateFrame.p).unit*4000)

local Constant = (v.OriginalPosition.Value-workspace.CurrentCamera.CoordinateFrame.p).magnitude/4000
		v.Mesh.Scale = v.OriginalScale.Value/Constant
	end
end)

I’m not sure what you mean by maps but the way I made massive looking planets is I used billboard guis of several sections then made it so it was slightly more grey depending on where the part was relative to the player and a point (called sun)

That’s a solid idea, I’ll try looking into that. I can probably close this thread as I found the solution was my map parts needed Mesh IDs, although I’d prefer some not needing them.