Problem with devex

This might not be the right place for this but I couldn’t get answers anywhere else. So just in case someone has been in my situation and resolved it I’d like to hear how.
One month ago I tried to devex for the first time. I got invited to make a tipalti account but several days later my devex was rejected with reason “not eligible”. I messaged roblox support for more information and I got short answer: “We couldn’t find the experience associated with your earnings”. The group that paid me had a game under its name with around 500k visits. Later on I got paid by another commission and I messaged roblox if I should submit the amount I think is devexable or full amount and only eligible part would go through. I was told to submit only the part I think was devexable. But it got rejected aswell. The group that paid me this time has a game with around 2Mil visits and its been out for a month. All the tickets I write to roblox support are either bot responses which make no sense or repeating same thing that they couldn’t find the game associated with my earnings.
If any of you had this problem before please let me know how did you manage to devex

3 Likes

Have you explained to support where the funds are coming from?

Also you could try email devex@roblox.com

1 Like

I’ve mentioned that they were from commissions I did for groups. But never specified the groups since I assume they would’ve know that already. I’ll try explaining it more in detail but every time I tried to ask more than one question. I only get answer on one, which looks like an automated response.