Problem with enemy logo and Nazi symbolism: would I get into trouble?

Urr, I’m having a problem…
I’m trying to make a game and the enemy logo is supposed to be a sun.
I sent one of my Friends it and they said “that looks like a swastika”
And when I looked at it… it kinda does look like a swastika. Would I get into trouble for adding it to my game? Photo:

1 Like

I’m going to give my personal opinion here, but I wouldn’t give Roblox moderation the chance. It’s clearly not, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you were hit for it.

You can try adding more or less of them, extend/shorten their length, or expand them more so they are more straight than curved.

1 Like

The swastika is an important symbol in the hindu, bhuddism and jainist religions…
People should stop solely associating it with fascism…
There are actually many different variants of the swastika
225px-Four-swastika_collage_(transparent)
The nazi swastika, is always, black, white and red, right facing and tilted at 45 degrees. So as long as it doesnt have those characteristics you should be fine…

2 Likes

I agree and it’s disappointing that these symbols have been stolen by hatred. However, I still wouldn’t trust Roblox moderation to properly discern usage of these. I’ve seen ridiculous bans, and a complete failure of the appeals team to even give a human response and review.

I’m fairly certain that Roblox is more strict with in-game content, so it’s better to just avoid anything potentially problematic rather than to make a statement.

2 Likes

Hmm, yeah your probably right, the big problem is the completely worthless terms of services, as game creators we actually need some concrete rules, it doesnt even say no blood, we’ve just had to work that out by getting banned!!!.. I guess its probably best to think Roblox will act like nintendo in the 1980’s so no religious symbolism whatsoever…