Problem with Frame size in a ScrollingFrame

Hello there,

I’m currently trying to place multiple Frames with TextButtons in a ScrollingFrame under each other to create some kind of Emote list. My problem is that these Frames don’t rescale correctly when the size of my screen changes.

This is how it should look like (Currently only one frame as I’m struggling with this problem):

When I remove some studio windows, like explorer, properties, etc., which causes the UI to rescale, the Frame doesn’t scale correctly and just stays in it’s normal size:

I’m no advanced UI Designer and just using a rescale plugin for everything except ScrollingFrames, as it doesn’t work for them. In case I want to rescale a ScrollingFrame or whatever is in it with this Plugin, the thing just sizes wrong and I don’t know how to fix that.

I tried out stuff like UIScale, UISizeConstraint, or changing the ScrollingFrames AutomaticCanvasSize property to XY. I assume that these things either aren’t helpful for my problem, or I used them in a wrong way, as none of them worked.

I would appreciate it a lot if you could help me fixing this issue, as I honestly got no clue how to.
Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I recommend using [Plugin] AutoScale Lite for GUIs - Scale your UI

There is a pretty good tutorial on that post, I recommend checking it out.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I will try that out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes