Problem With Movement Animation

I made simple animations for movement on arms, but when i place them in game this happens (watch video) any ideas why? It happens when you spam any of movement buttons or when you simply jump.

1 Like

most people
are hesitant to download files. Try posting your video to an external streaming site. (or Just upload your file directly. if you haven’t already. (you may need to convert it to an .mp4)

2 Likes

Did you correctly set your animation priority?
Screenshot 2024-07-06 133850

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I did. But to be sure, tell me how the animation priority should be set. (Animations I created are for idle, walk and jump)

you should double-check your animation priorities It looks like your animations may be interfering with one another. Idle for idle and walk and jump should be set to movement. (if not jump could be set to action)

also, check your animations to make sure they’re smooth.

I checked, none of that is the reason. Since the animation works when I rotate it to be in a standing position, I assume that the problem is related to rotating the character on its head or something similar.

maybe, how are you rotating the character? (via lower torso? HumanoidRootPart?)

Since I am using R6 there is no lower torso, so I rotate it using only the torso.

have you tried rotating the Humanoid root part?

Now I tried still same problem.

Did u rotate it with the animation or the actual rig?

I just set jump, walk and idle animations to be idle and came to the conclusion that for some reason idle animation (maybe other animations too) makes an error when you spam wasd or jump in hands. I’m not sure why, because it doesn’t look like this while I’m editing it.

1 Like