Problem with tweening a model (I have read the 'Introduction to Tweening Models')

I want to tween a model which I have named ‘Landmine’, I have read the ‘Introduction to Tweening Models’ and followed the steps and even watched this

which is basically a video version of the guide

Issue: I cannot tween this model, its mostly made out of unions
and I have welded everything as seen here
and all of the parts are unanchored except the PrimaryPart of the model which is LandmineCase, which IS anchored.

The solutions i’ve tried are going onto guides and watching youtube videos and reading comments on the introduction to tweening models guide.
Here is a gif to show what happens
https://gyazo.com/47c8033feeb855b41104d8fdbcadfa42

if rotateDB == false then
						rotateDB = true
						TweenService:Create(result.Instance.Parent.PrimaryPart,TweenInfo.new(1,Enum.EasingStyle.Sine),{Orientation = Vector3.new(0,90,90)}):Play()
					else
						TweenService:Create(result.Instance.Parent.PrimaryPart,TweenInfo.new(1,Enum.EasingStyle.Sine),{Orientation = Vector3.new(0,90,-90)}):Play()
						rotateDB = false
					end

Please help.

I believe you forgot to set the EasingDirection.

Add this:

TweenInfo.new(1,Enum.EasingStyle.Sine, Enum.EasingDirection.InOut)

Sorry, I didn’t watch the video:

Try un-anchoring all the parts inside the model EXCEPT one part. Weld all the parts together and tween the ONE anchored part.

I did exactly that already
LandmineCase is the one anchored part which I am tweening, the rest are unanchored and welded to it

The LandmineCase has to be welded to a part too.

I’m sorry but, in the video that I watched it doesn’t say that the primary part of the model which is anchored has to be welded, could you expand on that answer?

At this point it has been 2 days and nothing has come out of this post, I just want my model to rotate 180 degrees with all of its parts, how would I do that? It doesn’t have to be tweened.

OK I was unable to solve the issue of tweening models, I just read this guide on how to rotate it and it worked just fine, its quite sad that I cannot add animation to it but, its the only solution I found.How to rotate a model using scripts

Made a module that allows you to tween models the same way you would with a part.

Hm, thanks, but just rotating the model with :SetPrimaryPartCFrame() seemed to work well enough, I might check out that module later though.

Alright, but change :SetPrimaryPartCFrame() to :PivotTo() since that is more reliable.