Problem with updating badge icon

1. What do you want to achieve? Having ROBLOX allow me to let me set a new icon for a badge of mine…

2. What is the issue?

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Yes

This happens to every badge that I try to update the icons of. The width is 815 and so is the Height.

I think that happens when the description/name/Image name is moderated

example: kill -> ####, 1 -> #

maybe change it a bit

There have been problems creating groups with the issue ‘unknown error’. Something must be down stopping people from creating things

1 Like

This has been going on for weeks for me.

I will try doing that, thanks.

Nope, changed the name completely and it does not seem to be the problem.

Thats strange, unfortunately I dont know a fix. Roblox’s status seems to say everythings ok. Maybe it is the ‘Kills’, though on my game I have Kills in a badge name*?

1 Like

As you can see from the message right above your latest one, I have tried that solution and it did not work.

1 Like

Sorry I replied looking at the image you provided, and going back and forth to my browser, I didnt notice a reply.

1 Like

It’s all good. I just wish there was a solution because I have a big update coming for my game lol.

Maybe it’s the image that is containing the wires kill?

1 Like

Tried using a png image and no luck.

I mean the issue is maybe the kill word on the image

1 Like

Would it be the american flag? Or the clouds? Moderation may think its a real place, or ‘personal information’ and deny it?

1 Like

Also maybe try changing the description?

All suddenly, it now works lol. I tried changing it one last time and ROBLOX is doing it now. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

All suddenly, it now works lol. I tried changing it one last time and ROBLOX is doing it now. Thank you for your time

Mark my message as solved so people know it is solved and needs no further attention

I hate to break it to you, but your message did not solve my problem, I really appreciate you trying to help out.

Oh, you said it worked? Charrrr

No… lol. I was just telling you that none of your messages worked, if you looked at all the messages you sent me, it has nothing to do with the new image that I just changed my badge to…