Problems with animation sharing on Team Create

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I want an animation to be able to play on my end and a friend’s end without the animation getting sanitized for either of us.

2. What is the issue?
    My friend made the animation, published it to Roblox, and sent me the animation id. The animation plays on his end, but gets sanitized on mine. Same for vice versa.

3. What solutions have you tried so far?

• My friend sent the .fbx animation to me so that I could publish it, and it plays for me but now gets sanitized on his end.

• My friend published it to a development group and sent me the animation id, animation plays for him but gets sanitized on my end.

• I tried publishing it to the group, but the group does not even show up in the “Creator” selection.

• Both of us tried looking on the forums for similar problems, but all that we came across were fixes for non-team create animations.

1 Like

For it to work in studio for both of you, it has to be under a group where both of you have asset permissions, so both of you have to be able to upload to the group.

And for it to work in-game in published form, the game has to be under the group that the animations were uploaded to.

Hope this helped!