Problems with uploading shirts to roblox

Hello everyone:
I am having some problems when uploading shirts. I made a shirt for a friend to upload but it doesnt let him upload it
Can someone tell me why?
The shirt template:
SPOILER_Shirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

3 Likes

Does he have Roblox Premuim? Unless they changed it when the removed BC you’ll have to have Premium to upload clothes.

1 Like

The themplate size is wrong it need to be 585x559.

3 Likes

It would be helpful if you provided information regarding the circumstances. There can be a number of causes preventing upload of a shirt: a vague description of the problem doesn’t help us attempt to look into the situation and see what might be the issue.

In terms of what could be a probable cause, see the above response. The shirt doesn’t have the correct dimensions and Roblox doesn’t automatically stretch them either, so that could be a cause for rejection. The asset itself could be rejecting with other messages though.

1 Like

Yes he has roblox premium.
:slight_smile:

How do you know the size???

what do you mean? do you mean how do i know the size of your themplate or how do i know the size of roblox shirt requirment?

i use photoshop to check your shirt themplate size

and i serch the standard roblox themplate size on google

Could you ask him to send a screenshot of whatever’s stopping him from uploading? There should be a message telling you why it can’t upload.

1 Like

I presume the image is too small which is why it wouldn’t work.
The image you have posted is 300x287 px.
The image from the website below is 585x559 px from this website: Classic Clothing | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub

You could make a new file and then expand this, however it will reduce the quality of the image.
It is best that you try remaking this again with the image on “developer.roblox.com”.

1 Like

I dont have photoshopb

Ahhh the 30 characters

Ok i will try thanks for your help

Ok i will ask him for the screenshot

There’s always the :heart: button, so they know you’ve read it.

1 Like

I like to write lol :slight_smile:

1 Like