Procedural Footplanting

Hello everybody,
I’m currently attempting to create procedural footplanting for my game, however I can’t find any up to date guides online. Everything I find is really bugged or just doesn’t work.

So if anyone has any resources about this topic or even open source modules, they’d be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ohhh I have slightly made this before. What you need to do is fire a ray from each foot by 1 stud or lower. Then if it hits a part you need to clone that foot change the colour of it to be darker and then shrink it down on the y axis. Position it on the ray then should give you a desired effect. However some tweaking may be required

That’s not really what I was looking for, what I meant was something like this for R15 characters

OOOh. For that you need to look into inversekinematics this video I think is quite a good guide

So after a lot of trial and error with this, I can’t seem to get it to work with R15 characters (the legs literally become jellyfish). Are there any other resources that are designed specifically for R15 characters?