Procedurally generated maze game! A new maze every time you play!

Pretty much just finished my maze game, I might make some more finishing touches based on the feedback I get here, but you should give it a play and tell me what you think!

Basically you are either a hunter or an escapee. If you’re an escapee the goal is to find the exit to the maze before the timer runs out or the hunter kills you. If you’re the hunter the goal is to kill as many escapees as possible before they escape. Each role has unique powerups to make the gameplay more interesting. Each round lasts 5 minutes.

A 1-10 rating would be nice as well as any issues that you find with the game and whether you would play it with your friends would be appreciated!

I’ve attached some photos so you can get an idea of what it looks like. Here’s the game link Escape The Maze!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ - Roblox

PS: It takes at least two people to play, I would recommend grabbing a friend to check it out.

5 Likes

Super cool! I suggest changing the trees, and maybe build some of the free models.

4 Likes

Definitely! I need to take some time to make better trees or pay someone, I’m way better at scripting than building.

4 Likes

Really nice lobby, map! Cool game idea as well. I suggest probably adding obstacles in the maze to get a certain tool, like a speed potion, adding tools like that keep the players liven up, and will keep on coming back for the suspense, chance of being a hunter, and ofcourse getting the tools! I’ll be waiting for your game on the front page! :)) Have a Good day/night

3 Likes

Thank you, I was thinking about adding pre-generated rooms into the maze that have some kind of obstacle in it

1 Like

Nice idea! I really believe your game will be a successful one!

2 Likes

Thank you! That’s really encouraging

1 Like