- Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
In studio with team create (e.g. A friend sharing edit access to a place w/you, not a group game), if you start a team test session (Test > Team Test) and purchase a developer product, ProcessReceipt does not fire at all.
- How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.
Happens every time. Repo steps above. Have a friend make a place, grant team create access to you, start a team test session, and attempt to purchase a developer product w/processreceipt listening on the server.
- Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
- Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.
Play solo session in team create place. Purchase goes through fine, all code is loaded.
Team test session in team create place. Notice how no output at all (I can’t see server output in team test, so I have the server send messages to the client that it prints). The output printing “Got to line 153 purchase processor” and “Got to line 212 purchase processor” means that processreceipt/promptgamepasspurchasefinished connections/functions were setup correctly w/o erroring.
- For graphics bugs, it is sometimes helpful to know your system specs, especially graphics card.
- When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
Just noticed it as of < 1 hour within writing this report.
Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.