Product exe custom command help

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I wanna achieve a new custom command but idk how too script it, im trying too make a custom command for product exe that you choose a player too fling
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    no screenshot or vid, link tho xd Product exe
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    i saw at Custom command tutorial but it didn’t help my inquiry

Thank you!

3 Likes

May you clarify which part of the process of making custom command with exe are you confused at? I’d love to help! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

THE CREATOR REPLIED :smiley: , im just confused for the script and event, do i need too make another script for the event or just the event and the script inside the custom commands script, i made the folder and the stuff we need, it tested too see if it works for the custom command and it works, i can enter player and value, btw do i need too set it too player for it too be just player enter?
im tryna make it soo a player gets flinged, btw a question, can i make it so that u can enter two inputs? like choose player and choose another player for ex, roping those two players together, TY FOR REPLYING!

1 Like

You can either do those things.

Yep! Just select the player.

Unfortunately, you cannot this time, however thanks for the suggestion. For now, you can do Player Procedure and Input Procedure. You can use the alternative Input Procedure to type the player’s username. Once you catch the event you can just Players:GetPlayerFromName().

1 Like

Tysm for replying! And also I have another suggestion. A new button like “custom commands button or ui” but it is gonna be like control player, for ex, u input a player and u have the option too spectate or control them like WASD or other stuff.
Ty in advance :sparkling_heart: !

Btw if you have Discord or any other social media we can msg for further notice!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.