Exe (Product: exe) | Most Stunning Admin Panel Yet

@blve_hxrizon Can you please update this to use the new Ban API?

1 Like

This is a very nice admin panel! Visually stunning :grin:
An update to use the new Ban API would be very convenient, but in the mean time im gonna attempt to implement this myself.

Thank you for making this amazing resource

1 Like

Amazing admin panel, the UI is absolutely superb and the admin panel overall is beyond astonishing.

Hey just asking, what did you use to get that UI a glass effect?

I used Figma for the effects including the shines, shadows, and the prism look.

:eyes:

There’s a chance that I’ll be making a paid Product: exe [Light] that only offers essential features.

At the moment, you can only have multiple Rank Ids. Multiple Group Ids, however is not planned.

While waiting, you can check my Photorealistic Horror Game at works!

3 Likes

Wicked game photos, can’t wait to play it

1 Like

Product: exe V5
The Most Stunning Administrative Panel Yet. And It Still Is.

Product: exe V5 | Coming Soon

4 Likes

How much will it cost? I’ll probably buy it

this is a super cool admin panel :smiley:

1 Like

It’s much cooler when V5 comes out. Especially, with the new Roblox Ban API.

So basically, the frame is a image label?

Yes, you’re right! The shadows, prisms, highlights, and other effects are in separate imagelabels.

also how did you do the Acrylic ui background blur?

1 Like

There’s no actual Background Blur happening, it’s all just illusion. The only blur I used is the BlurEffect in the Lighting. :wink:

Exe V5 will be a paid version or it will be free?

4 Likes

Roblox just added a new Ban api methods for your own game to ban Alter acc, you should add this roblox ban api feature to this exe admin

2 Likes

Well everybody has their own preferences, I am here to give options for Admin Panels for the public to use.

4 Likes

No idea if I am the only one wanting to know this, but:

When making effects, normally a “Attachment” is used to make the effects look better.

However when trying to implement that into the game, a “Part” is needed, doing all of that will just result in no effects happening.

Is there maybe a work around on this, or just an explanation how to add more detail effects?

EDIT: I just want to know if there is any work around with this, cause the Attachment is the main thing and ROBLOX not having a way around it.

do we have a Approximate time that v 5 will come out?