Product: exe | Most Stunning Admin Panel Yet

This is only legal for apple devices it’ll look off on anything else, looks INCREDIBLE!

2 Likes

We can tell! Ripping then asking. Did you see tbe second ui was one pixel off ?

2 Likes

The*

Yes. I did see that. No need to tell me.

You can just make a custom hover animation for that can’t you? It would look way better. Maybe a simple tween animation? That would look amazing.

2 Likes

Before issuing something about Product: exe, make sure you tried it yourself as we’re trying to not flood the replies with unnecessary things. Thanks!

2 Likes

Looks clean, ill definitely be checking this out and using it for future projects.

2 Likes

What will v5 look like? What other commands and updates will be added?

2 Likes

The panel is absolutely stunning :star:

Here’s a dono for your incredible effort!

4 Likes

I would definitely give this a try!

3 Likes

First, let me start off by saying I absolutely LOVE this project. It is by far the best panel on Roblox. 10/10 on everything.

I do not want to contribute to any of the drama, but I’m going to point out one thing you could do to mitigate the issue you’re experiencing where when you hover over an input in one section, it will show a hover effect in the other section.

If you simply just add an if statement inside the hover handler for the buttons, and check if any other frames on top of it (like the tools frame) are open, then just add a return so it won’t play the animation.

I also recommend, for V5, making a framework for it. Although when you start off making a framework it may seem stupid and really difficult, if you just invest the time it literally saves hours and hours of figuring out networking and transferring client data to other scripts. That is all said with firsthand experience, lol.

However, those are just my suggestions! If you need help figuring any of that out, you can always DM me! I really love what you’ve done here, can’t wait to see what’s in store in the future!

4 Likes

One of the best Admin systems made, keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Took a weird while to get working my studio was freezing up. But looks absolutely incredibly amazing. Just referred it to a lead dev of mine, might seriously use it!

3 Likes

This looks very good! Do you have any video examples of the system in use? I am interested to see how the workflow is when using it.

3 Likes

Thanks! Currently the video is in the works! Tune in! :sparkling_heart::star_struck:

1 Like

As I said. Very nice! But I saw that there’s no warn option yet?

1 Like

• Added BanManager to handle Timed Bans.
  • Fixed the issue where Timed Bans are not effective.
  • Fixed the issue where you are unable to ban other players.
  • Fixed the issue where you are unable to kick other players.
  • Fixed the issue where players who are server-banned are still able to join.
  • Fixed the issues where hover animations play behind another panel.
  • Fixed small miscellaneous issues.

To keep your custom commands, you can backup the custom_commands folder and the script that runs and handles it. After backing those up, you can unfold the folders in their respective parents. After unfolding, replace the custom_commands folder with your backed-up one, this way you can keep your custom commands.

9 Likes

Appreciate the credits!

The UI looks amazing by the way.

4 Likes

Check out @Cookie_DevX’s YouTube Video Tutorial of Product: exe!

For timestamps;

• Demo: 0:28
  • Setup and Installation: 6:56
  • Granting Permissions: 9:02
  • Adding Your Tools: 12:19
  • Adding Your Own Effects: 13:24
  • Configurations 14:14
  • Discord Webhook 16:11
  • Creating Custom Commands 16:54

Thanks for creating an informative video for everyone!

4 Likes

Some features like effects, kick or ban say: you have cant use this feature, why?

1 Like

This means those features are forbidden for you to use, you can grant those features to you in the permitted_userids folder.

1 Like

This is absolutely gorgeous, I LOVE the design, you did such a great job on that!

3 Likes