Profak | Scripter

Status

Closed

Availability

While my portfolio is currently closed, I am still working, this portfolio is mainly just to show some of my work to jobs that I FIND, if you come to me asking me to work for you, the answer will be a no.
At the time of writing this I am available for most of the day. If I do not respond when you message me, I am not “ghosting” you .

My timezone is BST

About Me

Hey there, I’m James.
I’m 16 and I program in LUA and Python.
I also do small bits of web development in HTML and CSS (learning JS)
I am trying to learn more languages, such as C++ (or C#, haven’t decided) and PHP.
I am more than happy to join as a secondary or primary scripter, but I am not currently looking for a head of development position.
I work well in a team, I’m professional but I also know how to have fun.
If I don’t like a project or group, I won’t work for them.

Previous Positions

While I haven’t been a developer in giant groups, I have worked for some pretty neat people!
I was a developer for @ChasingNachos in his group Distant Developers, I also developed for him in a previous group.

I’ve worked on projects with @P_xzel (My now close friend, after working with him for a few years)

I have also worked at a few other positions, but I won’t post them here as they were not very memorable.

Payment

I prefer real money payments
I will take robux and percentage in rare cases, for example, if I have genuine passion for the project and thing it will benefit me in the long run, I will take percentage.

Robux is my least preferred method of payment, although in large amounts I may accept.

My prices are generally cheap, and I am almost always willing to discuss a price depending on your budget

Previous Work

As said above, I program in both Python and LUA, although I only really have LUA work to show. I don’t really have saves of my python work so I can’t show much.

My Website (HTML and CSS, Source Code)

Python Virtual Assistant (Basic)

Data Pro (Roblox Database Handler)

Animation Handler

Animation Handler
AnimationHandler

Code Example

Code Example

Organisation

Organisation
Organisation

Basic Pet System

Basic Pet System
PetSystem

Contact Me

You can contact me from:

• DevForum
  • Discord

My discord is Crusader Bean#5438
I prefer discord and I am most active on discord, I check devforum every now and then too.

Hopefully you pick me to script for you :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hi!
Please send me a friend request on Discord!
I’m Sasial#1865

2 Likes

Been working with this lad for a week now. Very nice, has great advice. Good criticism. Overall a good scripter and a great friend. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a scripter to take him onto their next project.

2 Likes

I can definitely vouch for profak! Profak is a very dedicated worker, and I have hired him many times to work on my project!

If you hire profak, I guarantee that the work he gives will be amazing!

2 Likes

To the unlucky soul who finds this post, I contacted him on discord to commission him, he didn’t respond, when he did he said he was too busy to change his post from open to closed. As of me writing this message he said he was closed, and when I told him his dev post listed him as open, he said he “was too busy to change it” the indication above showing he’s open is currently outdated. Would not recommend at all.

1 Like

Seems a bit extreme to leave a negative comment when I kindly told you that I was very busy with stuff, you kept going on and on DMing me asking me to change it and even though I am very busy with IRL stuff, I came on to change it to get you to stop nagging me. You left a negative comment on my portfolio because you are mad that I am too busy IRL to work for you? Ok fair enough, I need to change the post from “Open” to “Closed”, but that is no reason to leave a negative comment saying “Would not recommend at all” when you haven’t even talked to me besides me kindly telling you that I am very busy IRL.
Also referring to people as “Unlucky Souls”,
It just seems very immature that you leave a negative comment because I am too busy to work at the moment?

1 Like

I would definitely recommend working with profak, he is extremely talented and respectful. 10/10 scripter

(im P_xzel)

1 Like