Professional GFX Creator

Hello! Im Arame123, a professional GFX creator specializing in creating Game Icons, Thumbnails, Ads, Logo’s, and GUIs ! I have cheap prices depending on the job. If you want me to create a game icon, thumbnail, ad, and/or GUI with a specific character, pet, object, or background then you can send me a screenshot of the things you want in the GFX and I will put it in there.

If you want an example: You send me a screenshot of an in-game pet, and a background of the in-game lobby, and I make it into a Thumbnail, Game Icon etc. If you just want a generic GFX then I will make it, however it may seem like ‘Click Bait’ because that is not in the game. But I will still stick to a theme, like if you are making a gun game then I will make a GFX related to Guns and Fighting. Anyway I can also make GUI’s (In-game buttons and frames) for your needs.
I have 4 years of experience using photoshop.

My prices vary on what you want:
A white background and a character will cost less than two characters fighting in a forest with special effects. However my prices are cheap.
If you want to hire me you can contact me on discord, Twitter, Instagram, or right here on the developer forum!

Discord Tag: Arame123#2116
Twitter: Arame62219844
Instagram: Design_Arame

Could you provide some past work and a base price for thumbnails, ads, and icons?

I dont have past GFX work but I do have photoshop work. I will provide those on discord.
Also the base price varies but for a thumbnail like this if you gave me the the pet and the background:

Would be: 300 robux.