Professional Showcase (Developer Hangout)

Hey devs! I made a cool dev hangout place (Took me like 45 minutes). Just wanted to get as much feedback as I can so that I can improve my skills. Criticism and compliments are more than welcome!

Link to place:
(1) Developer Hangout (SHOWCASE) - Roblox

Some pictures:

Link to portfolio:
[open] Professional builder 4 years experience [for hire] - Collaboration / Portfolios - DevForum | Roblox

22 Likes

You did a very good job on these walls! How did you make them?

3 Likes

Wow! This is beautiful and the design really would want me to play your game. Also any idea on what textures you use or are they custom made?

2 Likes

Thank you! I made the bricks in blender and put them together in Roblox studio to make a wall.

2 Likes

I’m glad you like it! I find my textures from online tbh

Looks really good! I think you should anchor some of those unanchored parts the parts.

1 Like

I love the lighting. In the third screenshot, it seems kinda empty so replace those boxes in the middle with a table. Otherwise great job

1 Like

This is absolutely amazing, the texturing and the lighting is very well detailed! You are a amazing developer, and should proceed to continue, this is the most well known scripted, and build, that I have ever seen within my career as a Developer. Blender is hard for me to use, so this seem’s nice to be seen, aftermath’s of developing within it.

1 Like

Wow! Thank you for all the kind feedback!

This is really nice, I especially like the lighting and the decorations

Can’t give detailed feedback since I’m really tired but i like it so :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome lighting. Never saw ROBLOX’s lighting utilised into games that are not showcase-like.

1 Like

Hey there. Would you get mad if I still published a game I am working on which is basically a hangout for developers and also a “museum” that shows some of my models?

1 Like

I will try to match the lighting in my game and release the light settings.

Update: Made a copy of his graphic settings
https://www.roblox.com/library/6499873953/Graphics-Settings-Realistic

1 Like

Oh no go ahead! I’d also love to see it when your done!

1 Like

Nice use of lighting mate, the build overall is really clean.

1 Like

Added a bunch of new stuff, enjoy!!!

are these letters meant to be unanchored? lol

either way i like the new bit. keep up the good work

2 Likes