Profile Picture and Flair Sticking to the Left Side of the Screen

Hello there, my name is Juan and a while ago, I had experienced an odd situation where whenever I click into someone’s profile, their profile picture would disappear and, if I were to try check fully their summary page, their profile picture and flair would be in a different position.

This was affecting to some users and I thought it was simply something silly and as the hours went by, it disappeared… Until now.

Reproductions Steps

1. Go to https://devforum.roblox.com/ in any browser or application (i.e. DiscourseHub);
  2. As logged with your account, press any profile picture of a forum user;
  3. As an extra, click on their username to be directed to another page where it shows their summary page.

Expected Behavior
I am expecting them to be working normally as any typical behavior when exploring someone’s profile.

Actual Behavior
In the actual behavior, the image of the profile picture disappears and the flairs are in the different positions. This is only happening for a few users.

Workaround
There is no workaround.

Issue Area: Developer Forum
Page URL: https://devforum.roblox.com
Impact: Moderate
Frequency: Consistent
Date First Experienced: 2023-12-14 23:00:00 (UTC-3)
Date Last Experienced: 2023-12-14 23:13:00 (UTC-3)

9 Likes

Looks fine to me

also I completely forgot about ItsKoiske

3 Likes

This is probably only applicable to the mobile* version of the DevForum, where it also happens for me:

*mobile, referring to viewport sizes of a smartphone or smaller, explained in further detail here: Profile Picture and Flair Sticking to the Left Side of the Screen - #5 by CenterWalled

2 Likes

I was using a mobile version of the forum [I was on an iPad]

3 Likes

@VSCPlays: I am referring to the screen size of a smartphone. I emulated this on a Desktop, and I received the same bug.

Seems to be a simple problem with the DevForum’s CSS styling for iPhone-width devices, which needs to be fixed on Roblox’s end. It is not only occurring on smartphones, as the same size of a smartphone can be emulated on another device, delivering the same results.

It worked on an iPad as the width was different. Small-width devices are experiencing this bug because of a mistake in the CSS styling, most likely with the CSS settings and styling for different viewports.

6 Likes

Necro posting as this bug hasn’t been fixed and it is still possible to see if when you press in the profile picture of users.

2 Likes