Profile reports inactive accounts as logging in a month ago

For some inactive accounts, their last online stat reports them as being online during some time between late september and mid october

Examples of affected users:

• Bluecage
  • qo_oq34
  • SonOfSevenless
  • EarlGrey

Bluecage reportedly died in 2020 and the last two accounts are alts of shedletsky who hasnt used those accounts in years

More:

9 Likes

Dignity, Minish. Zuka, Aeacus, Lezus, SwAeJuDiNoli (just a few of many examples) all showing active roughly a month ago.

It seems system-wide. It was rare to find an inactive/banned account that hadn’t been recently activated.

The times/dates were grouped around the same days/hours - generally in the very early morning hours.

This doesn’t seem like a glitch - maybe a test of some kind preparing to purge inactive/banned accounts?

5 Likes

the Bruh account was last online three weeks ago

3 Likes

Does that mean someone’s going to be able to create an account called “Admin”? No thank you. So many poorly coded games will break.

2 Likes

I’m not sure about the purge thing - just speculation on my part. I would think that there would likely be systems in place to prevent reuse of old usernames regardless.

I’ve seen people suggesting these last active dates were visual glitches but that is a lot of visual glitches over the course of roughly a month and a half - different days and times of days, roughly clustered on certain days. Not all old accounts are affected either that I can see.

It’s a curious thing. I’m trying not to imagine Mr. Krabs digging up graves for treasure (Robux) so to speak but that did cross my mind as a possible reason as well.

3 Likes

Thanks for reporting this issue. We have identified and patched the root cause. We are in the process of fixing the last online times of affected users.

6 Likes

Hello, I believe that I’ve found an affected account that has not been fixed yet.

also bruh possibly?

4 Likes

Would you care to elaborate as to what caused this issue?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.