Progamer36607's UGC Portfolio

Hello!

My strory:

I have been using Blender since 2017, mostly making models. When I saw UGC applications come out I knew I wanted to be a part of it. I grinded hard putting many hours a day to learn how to get in and become an official member.
In 2017, I never knew about Roblox. I had 2 goals in mind. Get into the UGC program and make a successful roblox game. It was only last year when i joined this amazing community. To this day, I am still developing my roblox game. So far, I have spent over 1800 hours on roblox studio and still counting.
I started out with a simple design and got the hang of it over the next couple of days. This was the first ever hat i made.
Screenshot 2022-02-11 164358
With my growing interest of the military and police I decided to make something different. I made a police hat, a vest, and a mag pouch to fit on the vest.

Police Hat
Screenshot 2022-02-11 174416
Vest (not textured or colored)

7 Likes

@Sticksdacat
Edit: Sticksdacat is right
Nah, he’s showcasing his work. It may be a portfolio but it’s more of a showcase

Yeah… This does not go in #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback This go’s on the Talent Hub. But I do like it! Before the Talent Hub this would of gone in #collaboration:portfolios

Nah, he’s showcasing his work. It may be a portfolio but it’s more of a showcase

3 Likes