[CLOSED] Programmer┃Lukasadom's Portfolio

About me

Hello Developers and employers,

As you may not know that I have about 5 years of experience with programming, which is not that much as someone compared with 10+ of experience but, I might say that I’m definitely not a beginner nor an intermediate programmer. I’m somewhere in the middle between Advanced and intermediate skill levels. But still, I will put as much time and skill as possible so I could complete whatever you ask me to. Could work at the front-end and back-end. In general, I’m a full-stack developer. So here’s what I can do.

Showcases

Note: Showcases in a specific sub-category will be formatted in Alphabetical Order

Front-end

Animations

I could make Action/Idle animations

Character Sizing

Chat

Gamepass shop

Gui Tweening

Loading screen

Magnitude GUI Tweening

Menu

Money counter GUI/Number abbreviations

Rebirth

Sell circle

Shop circle

Teleport animation

sorry for the high latency

Teleport GUI

Viewport GUI

CFrame

Camera manipulation

Lerp

NPC’s

Overhead GUI

Popup value counter

Tools

Back-end

Anti-cheat/Exploit prevention

Datastore/Datastore2

Leaderboard

Module Scripting

OOP (object-oriented programing)

Shop buy system

Teleport service

Tool properties

UserId checking

Other

Bug fixing

I’m pretty good with debugging plus bug fixing. I always think outside the box for a method on how to solve any bugs. For any proof, you can check out my post history (I don’t post a lot anyways)

Game balancing

as of writing, not only do I have programming experience but also competitive game experience. So I could know when an item is too underpowered or overpowered. Could know which change can affect other changes.

performance

I try to do clean/readable/efficient code, not only that I also try to find ways to improve the game’s performance for lower-end Pc’s/Mobile.

This is from "Giant Simulator"
Capture

Marketing/Advertisement

although I’m not really good with Graphic design, I still know what makes a player want to play also keep players playing for long periods and then coming back.

Remote Events

Remote Functions

Past projects

Giant Simulator

All of the Gui and maps are made from me. If you want more information, check out the credits inside Giant Simulator.

https://www.roblox.com/games/4474368970/Giant-Simulator-BETA?refPageId=ac4386e3-5017-4f4a-b3f0-ccdb89db654a

Schedule

Note: Due to the pandemic, my schedule has changed.

also, a slight note that every two weeks, my timetable changes

First two weeks.

Monday 8.55-13.30 GMT+3 (In school)

Tuesday 8.55-14.25 GMT+3 (In school)

Wednesday 8.00-13.30 GMT+3 (In school)

Thursday 8.00-14.25 GMT+3 (In school)

Friday 8.00-14.25 GMT+3 (In school)

The seconds two weeks.

( Will be updated if any changes occur )

Payment

I can’t tell you exactly how much Robux there will be per project because every project is different. According to a game’s complexity, the payment will change. I accept both payment methods, Robux, and USD/EUR. I want to establish that the pay wouldn’t be cheap, due too how much time I’m going to spend on any project/games.

Contact

[REDACTED]

1 Like

Unable to work while he waits to see if someone else is going to have work for him… lol… toodles champ

1 Like

Can I get ur discord tag I’m interested in hiring