Programmer Portfolio

Greetings, I’m Arcilios, a seasoned scripter with over five years of experience in the field. Throughout my journey, I have had the privilege of contributing to the development of numerous games across various genres, including captivating stand-alone projects. Additionally, I have enthusiastically embraced a multitude of small-scale scripting jobs, further honing my skills and expanding my creative repertoire.

Please take note: that everything you are about to see has been exclusively created by me, except for the animations and models, which were not produced by me.

Examples

Classes:

•    Crippling Blows

•    Greatsword String

•    Combo showcase

•   Wire Whip

•   Erasure Flurry

•   Earth Shaker

•    Shop Handler

I am located in the GMT +3 time zone. I have a daily availability of approximately 3-4 hours, which may vary depending on my schedule and workload. While I typically prefer working at night, I am flexible and can adapt to accommodate the length and difficulty of the task. Generally, I can complete the job within 1-3 days.

The prices can be negotiated, and I am open to both hourly pay and per asset payment options. I prefer to receive payment upon the completion of the work, once you are satisfied with what I have delivered. If there are any concerns or discomfort regarding the payment terms, I will promptly inform you.

• Payment Methods :

• PayPalSmall Paypal
    • robux small Robux

You can contact me here on the devforum or via all of the following

DISCORD: arcilios

P.S: This portfolio is getting edited regularly to make sure its up to my standards and my scripting skills

19 Likes