Hello guys! I am a programmer as you may know from the group I am in. I love to help out the community here and love to script many things that involve Guis or currency. I am an intermediate programmer you could say working my way up to become an advanced programmer. I know how to make many things and have made a helpful tutorial you can check out in the showcase. I have been programming for about 2 years now and am the owner of the group Bacon Craft, starting to make a game that I hope gets popular.
Here is the tutorial I had made for every developer: How To Make A Random Map Picker
Here is a game I made with my skills: Bacon Escape
Things I am able to do
- About everything Gui related
- Anything related to a currency system
- round-based system (intermission)
- feedback system
- Shop system
- Character animations a little bit
- and much more
I am available for 1-3 hours on the weekends, but only a maximum of 1 on weekdays due to school.
Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset, but my payment method must be in . To add on, I will only accept Group payouts or you can buy an asset, but you must pay at least most of the tax if you buy an asset.
This is how I liked to be paid, but if you would rather hourly, then I recommend being payed about 600-1.2K robux an hour depending on what I do (AGAIN, PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!).
- character animations: 50-100
- currency system [no datastore]: 100-200
- currency system [with datastore]: 150-250
- Gamepass/robux shop: 200-300
- Shop System[small, items don’t save]: 200-400
- Code Gui system: 300-500
- Shop System[big, items don’t save]: 300-500
- feedback system: 300-600
- Shop System[small, items save]: 400-600
- Shop System[big, items save]: 500-800
- round-based system, including loading random maps: 800-1.2K
- simulator structure[kind of limited to what I can do]: 1.5K-3K
combinations of scripts can lead to special deals like feedback system, gamepass/robux shop, and round-based system would be a total of 1.1K-2K
Extra note for shops, if they are enormous, meaning 20+ items, then the price will keep raising.
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, but will explain most things via Discord: BaconNosity#6730
I am also able to animate and rig custom characters you have made, I am not the best at animation, but I am descent. Payment on this would be discussed in discord.
Thanks for reading!