Progress bar problem

I got a progress bar and everytime the player gets past the the 25 Wins the green bar gets like this
grafik
Is there a way to cap the green bar?

Thats the local script:

local player = game.Players.LocalPlayer
local Wins = player.mFolder.mWins
while true do wait()
	script.Parent.Progress.Bar:TweenSize(UDim2.new(0,(Wins.Value/ 25 * 195),1,0), "Out","Linear")
	script.Parent.Progress.Pro3.Text = Wins.Value.."/"..game.Players.LocalPlayer.PlayerGui.Main.Main:WaitForChild("MainFrame").Items:WaitForChild("1").Top.Cost.Text

end

You would use math.clamp to cap a Value under a certain amount.

math.max if you want to cap it at a low value

local n  = -1
local min = 0

print(math.max(m, min)) -- 0 is higher than -1, automatically sets to 0

math.min if you want to cap it at a High Value

local n  = 100
local max = 99

print(math.min(n, max)) -- 99 is lower than 100, automatically sets to 99

math.clamp would sort of be both. (sort of because max and min are not really meant for that purpose, but work)

print(math.clamp(n, min, max))

You should Also use .Changed Instead of a while loop.

4 Likes
local player = game.Players.LocalPlayer
local Wins = player.mFolder.mWins
while true do wait()
	script.Parent.Progress.Bar:TweenSize(UDim2.new(0,math.max(1, Wins.Value/ 25)* 195,1,0), "Out","Linear")
	script.Parent.Progress.Pro3.Text = Wins.Value.."/"..game.Players.LocalPlayer.PlayerGui.Main.Main:WaitForChild("MainFrame").Items:WaitForChild("1").Top.Cost.Text

end

You are mixing scale and offset in your UDim2 constructor i.e.

UDim2.new(0,(Wins.Value/ 25 * 195),1,0); -- scale x = 0, offset x = (Wins.Value/ 25 * 195), scale y = 1, offset y = 0.

Use UDim.fromScale(), or UDim2.fromOffset() if you require one size/pos regime. It looks like you are using offset but mixed the two up by assigning them incorrectly.

To create the correct length of the bar (using offset) just multiply the length of the bar by the percentage of Wins to MaxWins, i.e.

local player = game.Players.LocalPlayer;
local Wins = player.mFolder.mWins;
local MaxWins = 100;
local ySize = 1;

while true do wait()
	local progress = Wins.Value / MaxWins;
	script.Parent.Progress.Bar:TweenSize(UDim2.fromOffset(progress,ySize), "Out","Linear", 1, false, nil); -- the last three parameters are being supplied as default so I added them to see what you are asking of the function
	-- ... rest of code

end

I cant figure it out how to use math.clamp in my script, could you maybe help with that