Progress on my Adventure map!

4 Likes

Hi developers! I’ve been developing a round-based game called Finders Keepers and 6 months ago I tested the first map with players: a horror-themed abandoned military bunker. It was warmly received and testers were eager to see what would come next!

I’m excited to announce that my next adventure-themed map is complete and is ready for testing! Treasure Temple is an Egyptian temple that contains a labyrinthine arrangement of trapped rooms, vast halls, and many secret passages. Inside, you’ll come across the main hall which is adorned with snake statues and ancient inscriptions, the river of sand that players must ride a platform across to progress, hallways with giant swinging axes, a sanctum which contains a dangerous sarcophagus, a room with a giant scale that players can use to access different parts of the temple, and many more areas that I’ll leave you guys to explore! And yes, there is treasure.

I really wanted to capture the essence of adventure with this level, leaving players with a gargantuan Egyptian playground to explore. I went with a sandy desert motive because those were the types of levels I most enjoyed in games as a kid. Please let me know what you think! I’m open to all suggestions or criticisms! :grinning:

P.S. If you’d like to join the group of testers, please PM me or comment that you’re interested and I’ll provide access to the Finders Keepers Discord group. Hope to see you there!

7 Likes