Projectiles Spawning Incorrectly

For some reason, for a couple of weapons in my game, their projectiles are spawning way, way above the player, and then falling or moving to the correct position. This does not happen in Studio, or in any Local Servers. It only occurs in Team Test and the actual game itself. Why is this happening, and how do I fix it? P.S. No errors in output.

This is my local script:

local mouse = game.Players.LocalPlayer:GetMouse()

script.Parent.Activated:Connect(function()
	if db == true then
		db = false
		script.Parent.Remote:FireServer(mouse.Hit.p)
		wait(2)
		db = true	
	end
end)

This is my server script:

local bullet = Instance.new("Part")
	bullet.BrickColor = BrickColor.new("Bright yellow")
	bullet.Material = Enum.Material.Neon
	bullet.Parent = game.Workspace
	bullet.CFrame = CFrame.new(script.Parent.Handle.Position + script.Parent.Handle.CFrame.LookVector, pos)
	bullet.Position = script.Parent.Handle.Position
	bullet.Size = Vector3.new(3,3,3)
	bullet.Velocity = bullet.CFrame.LookVector * 250

local dmg = script.Dmg:Clone()
	dmg.Parent = bullet
	dmg.Disabled = false

end)

You have to show examples and put your scripts. Otherwise no one can know what is happening.

Yeah, I should probably have done that. Will do.

All done. Could you take a look now?

Are you trying to make projectile bullets? I do not recommend you do that, use fast cast. FastCast is easy to use and reduces lag a lot. FastCast Module There are also a lot of tutorials on how to use it properly: How to make a REALISTIC Gun with FastCast: Travel Time, Bullet Drop, and More (Ep.1) - Roblox Studio - YouTube

I like them the way they are, but for some reason, they’re appearing above the map. Do you have any idea on how I might fix that?

You should disable cancollide. That is the only thing I believe can make a difference.

How would that affect the projectiles spawning above the player? That’s what the problem is.

They might get flinged because they collide with something.

But the problem does not occur in Studio or in a Local Server. So…

Might be a lag issue, I don’t know.