Properties tab went missing

So today i’ve experienced an issue on roblox studio, my properties tab went missing after play testing. I restarted studio and have no changes, even reinstalling studio doesn’t work either. I need some help on this one or i might have to cancel my project due to this bug.

Edit : Not sure if this is a bug, so i could possibly done something accidentally while play-testing. Correct me if im wrong. But i still need help.

Screenshot :

3 Likes

I know this might sound annoying, but have you simply tried clicking the properties button in the view tab again? Or check if it’s a separate window because that can also happen sometimes

1 Like

I’ve already done that, but i haven’t checked if it’s a separate window. How do i check if it’s a separate window tho ? Sorry if it’s bothering you.

You might’ve dragged out the Properties tab out of view. If you’re working with a single monitor you won’t be able to drag it back. You can fix this by resetting your layout: use the Quick Open menu Ctrl + P and type >reset view until you see the option in the list. Select it and restart Studio when prompted. This will reset all widget positions and sizes. You should see it then.

7 Likes

It worked, thank you so much! I can continue my project now

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.