Properties window randomly large and can't resize

Hi, as the title says, my properties window randomly became extremely large, and I can’t resize it.
I went to open studio today, and for no reason at all, it looked like this:

I can only resize it vertically, and it won’t fit in with the explorer anymore.
What’s weirder is that the explorer was also like this, but unlike properties I could resize it both horizontally and vertically, and it also fit into the side. I’ve restarted studio as well, this did not do anything.

I’m not sure what’s causing this, if you know then please tell me.

You need to drag the window to a different spot. You probably dragged it to that specific spot and that’s why it’s big.

I can’t insert it into any side of the screen, opening other windows and trying to insert it with them did not do anything either. The problem started when I opened studio, not when I inserted it into the top part of the screen. I never inserted it into the top part as well.

Remove the explorer and other side options and then put it on there.

I got it into the side, but a there’s a new problem.

Yeah… I can’t resize it at all either.

Have you tried to resize it by clicking the side of it?

That’s what I’ve been doing. I’ve been clicking it on the left side, trying to drag it to the size I want it to be but it won’t move at all. I restarted studio as well, nothing happened.

Is your mouse broken by chance? This might be a bug.

I can resize every other window but that, my mouse is fine and I’ve been using it for a while now.

Try X’ing out of the window then reopening it.

That actually worked, I can resize the properties window now. I always pressed the button at the top to hide it. But there’s another problem, it won’t go into any side of the screen. It fits with explorer on the right, but it causes both to be large and I can’t resize them unless I take them out.

Can you resize it to this?

does this help - YouTube Maybe this will help you

I did, still caused the two windows to become enlarged. I re-opened studio but the properties window is big again and for some reason I can only make it larger now?? X’ing out did nothing. What you did in the video didn’t help but I appreciate you taking time out of your day to try and help. Thinking about re-installing studio.

Reinstall studio. Try that and if that doesn’t work I don’t know.

Reinstalling it did nothing, going to restart my computer and see if that does anything.

That did nothing, hoping the next studio update fixes this. Going to keep trying.

Think I found the issue, I accidentally pasted a script into the properties tab. The properties tab stores all searches you have done if you use the scroll wheel. I think it’s making the properties window the same size as my script. I don’t know how to clear the information inside of properties though, if someone does then please don’t hesitate to tell me.

I managed to fix it almost 2 weeks later, the script I copied and pasted into the properties search was affecting it. I had to delete it by repeatedly searching small words, and it works. Thanks for trying to help.