Properties window stuck in the corner of screen

This is a really dumb issue but my properties and explorer tab are both stuck in the corner of the screen so high that I cant click the grab tab at the top to move it.

I’ve tried restarting studio, my pc, and uninstalling. I saw another thread but there was no clear answer.

It seems to have been caused by pulling the main studio screen to my main monitor then turning off my second monitor (the one with both the tabs) I think it just reset them to the nearest position on my first screen which is the very top right of the screen.

1 Like

Press f11 and readjust them might help.

Have you tried toggling the window in the view tab in studio? That’s really the only thing I can think of right now that might fix it.

I’ve tried this it just goes to the same place.

1 Like

This is the problem, Windows thinks the properties and explorer tab are the same window as studio.

Meaning all windows tab commands are only effecting the main studio window.

This person had a similar issue to yours:

Their solution was very vague and did not fix my problem.

Have you tried just working backwards… reconnect and turn on your second monitor, drag them back to where they were, reconnect them to the main studio window, then turn off and disconnect the second monitor?

Resizing the window fixed it for me.

What do you mean by resizing the window?

There’s still no dragging part

I don’t know how to explain it further. ‘Resize the window’ is literally the most simple way to put it…

When I resize it theres no pop up thing that comes out

Then uninstall and reinstall studio if you can’t.

I already uninstalled and reinstalled it

Fixed the issue, had to completely unplug my monitor and use the other one to open studio

Thats what I was telling you to do here:

Alternatively, my solution was to resize the widget. This will save you the hassle of connecting another screen.

Fixed the issue by turning on full screen (press F11)