"Property "Animator.EvaluationThrottled" is not currently enabled" when printing a Model

for me i fixed it by just turning log mode on in the 3 dots, top right of the output.

2 Likes

It does not really fix the issue but just hides it since it sends the message to the OS logs

2024-05-06T14:48:47.973Z,1054.973389,e5a8000,6 [FLog::Error] Error: Property “Animator.EvaluationThrottled” is not currently enabled.

But at least the annyoing message is no longer in the studio output.

1 Like

This issue is still occurring now when printing a Humanoid instance with an Animator inside. It doesn’t break anything, but it’s rather annoying.

3 Likes

It’s been almost a year and this issue is still present in the engine. At this point, can we please just have the error removed altogether, it doesn’t seem like it’s helping anybody.

3 Likes

What he said^
I started getting it today.

1 Like

yh thanks ,it hides it which is something

1 Like

it would be really useful it is so god damn annoying

1 Like

it’s still not fixed. hurry up lil bro

2 Likes

It is still not fixed please fix it

2 Likes

Working on a new AI system and I keep receiving this error message, roblox please fix this.

1 Like

Getting my console spammed with this. I’d also plead here for ROBLOX to fix it but it seems they are utterly refusing

3 Likes

I am also receiving this. I could move past it since it’s a bug that does not affect my workflow, but seeing the error message is a bit irritating.

Edit: the error disappeared a few mins ago strange

4 Likes

Still an ongoing issue! Please fix.

5 Likes

We are getting this error sometimes when when we used r15 rigs and now every time we use r6. Could be something to do with the r6 loading differently (possibly slower)

1 Like

How is this still not fixed? I hate having my output window spammed with this error, because it doesn’t have anything to do with my code.

3 Likes

This is still not fixed? Its been almost a year please fix this.

1 Like

Can confirm I’m still getting this issue as of 8/17/24.

5 Likes

still happening for me, all i’m trying to do is print my character :confused:

2 Likes

I have no clue why Roblox hasn’t “fixed” this error yet! They just have to set this FFlag to true, or stop trying to access this somehow-unfinished feature when merely printing a character model. Yes, really, just running this command consistently creates seven copies of the error message!
I know I’m super slow at developing anything, so I’m much worse than this, but I would expect a big group of professional developers (Roblox) to enable features like this and Camera:ZoomToExtents() within a year instead of keeping them in the API, locked behind an error message, which shows up for basic things like logging a character model reference to the output pane/console.

1 Like

I have had this multiple times before. It makes it difficult to debug things when I want to find the humanoid that the script may be changing. I hate when the output gets filled with things that I can’t fix. This error happens for no good reason and does not help the developer at all. If I was a beginner scripter I would be trying to find the error for this for a long time only to find out it would be a studio glitch and not my fault.

Why does this glitch even happen? Why only when printing?