Property Submenu list closes after opening it, selecting workspace, then reselecting item from Explorer or Workspace

In Studio when I am working on a project I like to select submenus of items like Position or Orientation and expand them so I can easily access only one of the X,Y,Z numbers easily to change it.
Recently I’ve noticed that if I select the > next to an item, it’ll expand the menu, but if I move to the Workspace window and select another item or select an item from the Explorer window, then look at the Properties window, any of the submenus I’ve opened are all closed again.
It seems to have started happening to me around Jan. 7th or 8th.

Windows 8.1, AMD FX-770k quad core 3.50 GHz, x64 based processor

Hello! Thank you for filing this bug report, however this has been confirmed to be by design as property items no longer have a static lifetime.

Is there a way to have the Properties menu ‘save’ as a user favorite format?
I know as a builder it is a real pain to keep having to open the same 2 submenus that I am always using over and over every time I want to view the Properties of another item in the Workspace menu.

Currently that is not possible, however should you wish so, please feel free to post a Feature Request.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.